Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Invitations

Right now, I'm pretty big on making the invitations, place cards, menus, programs, etc. myself. I already know how to use dreamweaver, so I just need to make them and print it out myself. The only issue is I don't know what style to make them. Here's some cute styles I found online so far.
Ira really likes this one. Nice and simple. Not too sure about the dots, but we can always change that.
This is really similar to the first one, but the writing layout is different. Ira liked the vertical style of it but preferred the first one better out of the two.


This one is really cute. I found this at etsy.com. I want to see if I can make it myself. I think the pocket is easy enough to make. It may take me awhile, but that should be okay if I start now.This looks like a bookmark, and it caught my eye cause it's different.

This one was also found on etsy.com. I like the front design a lot. The inside is kinda cute too because it's like a book. Ira wasn't too found of how the RSVP card was placed. Once they take it out, there's technically empty space in the back. We'd have to design something to go behind it.

Either way, I don't know what style to choose. Any thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. OK, the first one is pretty and the dots remind me of champagne bubbles :)

    #2 is very classy and would be easy to make.

    #3 is nice, you would have 'KI' on the front. But, I don't think it's my favorite.

    #4 is freakin awesome! it's sooo different, I really like it for it's uniqueness!!

    #5 is very intricate and might take a lot of time, but would be very coo to say that you hand made these ones.

    ReplyDelete