Friday, February 27, 2009

Hotel: Four Points Sheraton

Okay, so I finally found a nice hotel to reserve some rooms for any out of town guests. They also have a really nice room for the bridal party to stay and get ready. I didn't reserve that room yet because I'm not sure if I want to do that yet. Now I have the information to put into the invitations.

Four Points Sheraton in Pleasanton. I'm kind of excited. The hotel is pretty, and even has some nice photo spots for when we're getting ready. They have a gazebo outside and a pool, which will help because it'll be pretty hot.

They also have a really nice restaurant, Faz Restaurant, Bar & Grill. My work always holds their meeting dinners there. I hear it's pretty good, and she said their happy hour is great. =) I haven't tried their food yet, but maybe one day we'll test it out. I'm keeping the restaurant as an option for the wedding rehearsal dinner.

1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينة الاحساء بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete