Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hair & Makeup

I'm looking into finding a good person that'll do my hair and makeup. They're all pretty pricey. Stacy has a friend who may be able to do my makeup, not sure how much she costs yet. I could get a free trial with her though to see if I like her.

There's another lady, Ann, from A-List Makeup that's in the area that I really like. I haven't had a trial with her, but she is still a little pricey for our budget. I could get a discount though if I went to her instead of her coming on location. She got 5 stars on Yelp.com. I went there to see more pictures. The website wasn't that helpful to me. $350 for hair and makeup if I go to her studio, plus $150 for the hair and makeup trial. Is that too pricey? Her makeup looks so natural. It's really nice.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...I would say try Stacy's friend and see what you think...cause the yelp.com lady is expensive, but could be very worth it...if you don't find what you like else where. Post pix of the trial with Stacy's friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Piece Prom Dresses Formal Evening Gowns for club party, evening party, Wedding party free shipping Get Cheap Price From Prom Dress Hut

    ReplyDelete