Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hair: Bling

I've been thinking about how to wear my hair. I've already decided that I'm most likely not going to have a veil. The main point of the veil is to cover your face and have your new husband be the first to "open the present". I didn't really want to cover my face, and besides, we're already married legally, so that defeats the purpose. Sooo...why not some bling in my hair? Here's what I found so far. Although, it's going to depend on how I choose to wear my hair. The pins may not look the same on some styles. I love Swarovksi Crystals. Lucky for me, the pictures I found are his. =) Game plan, go to the stores in the mall to find it and see how much they cost.

3 comments:

  1. Nice!! That means you have about $200 you could spend on the hair bling, cause that's about how much veil's cost ;) Heehee...you like how I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe flowers are really cute and simple. I like it. Now I don't have to make your veil. Lol..you can just tell me you don't trust my sewing. :) jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop for Halter prom dresses at Prom Dress. Black lace dresses, lace prom Dresses, Halter prom dresses, and cocktail party dresses with lace details.

    ReplyDelete