Friday, February 20, 2009

The Beginning of Wedding Planning

Whoohoo! I'm really excited to start blogging about the wedding planning. Hearing that Beatrice had done that for her wedding, it really sounded like a good idea to have a place to put all my thoughts together, as well as be able to show my bridesmaids what I'm up to. Ok, more like because half of them live farther away from me. So, thank you for the idea! =)

The wedding is basically 6 months ahead. We do have the bigger items planned, but now it's on to the smaller, more personal items. Yay! Enjoy all my ramblings and pictures. Thank you all for your help and support.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I'm soo happy that you have your blog section now!!! Have fun, my dear ;) Can't wait to read them all!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop short and long Purple prom dress at Pormdresshut. Floor-length purple formal dresses and short purple homecoming party dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off The Shoulder Prom Dresses for club party, evening party, Wedding party free shipping Get Cheap Price From Prom Dress Hut

    ReplyDelete