Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bouquet

I still haven't decided how I want my bouquet to look like, I do have some ideas though. I love orchids and calla lilies. They tend to get pretty expensive, so I'm still debating on what to do. We've decided to save money and just buy our flowers from a warehouse and make them ourselves. That will be a lot of work for us, but that gives us an excuse to hang out with everyone too. Here are some bouquets that I like so far.












I know, they all look basically the same, so I won't have that much of an issue figuring out what I want. I really like the darker bouquet, but that won't match my colors. The one thing I know for sure is what I plan to have tied and hanging around the stem of my bouquet. My wedding is the FIRST wedding that there will be no grandparents. =( It makes me very sad to know that I don't have even one to be there. So to make sure they're with me, I plan to print mini pictures of them and tie it to my bouquet. This idea came from a random wedding book I was flipping through at Michaels; Jo Gartin Wedding. With the pictures, my grandparents can be there with me at all times. I may even make a few squares for my parents.

2 comments:

  1. Usually I would vote for anything with the most amount of purple in it...but I really like the bottom one!!! It makes the colors pop =>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one better too. The darker one is really pretty, but it won't match our colors too well.

    ReplyDelete