Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hair

Ok, I still can't decide how to wear my hair. I've decided not to go with the bling because it's too pricey for a hair pin. Maybe a flower or something. Bridesmaids, I'm debating on just having them pick what they want. Each person has a different type of hair, different length. So I'm more on them just having it really fit their look. Here's what I came up with on hair styles for me.


The last two pics with the flower, I do like, but the flowers are pretty huge. Either way, I have a feeling I'm wearing it up because my dress is a tube top, so it may look better with it up. I really do like #5 though. *sigh* Decisions, decisions. What is a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. Shop 2 piece prom dresses and gowns for your prom or pageant at Prom Girl. Two-piece homecoming party dresses and 2 piece cocktail party dresses.

    ReplyDelete