Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Music

Okay, I just checked my timeline schedule. I am slightly behind on an item. Well, I'm not behind yet, but technically in a few days I will be behind.

Item to complete: Music selections

Anyone have ideas? I don't...

The only song I have decided on is the father/daughter dance. Her Fathers Eyes by Amy Grant. I'd add the video into the blog post, but I don't know how. =( I think my laptop is too old to do all that.

Well, I do have one, which is to pick a cha-cha sort of song for our first dance. However, I have no idea how to dance like that. =)

2 comments:

  1. How are you guys doing music? DJ or iTunes playlist? I think I'm going with the latter because I don't want to deal with the cheese factor. Which means I have to pick EVERY song. :)

    Our first dance is going to be to "Can't help falling in love with you" and that's all I've got, but we've got a year to go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having a DJ. His brother is in a group, so we're going with them. We just really have to pick the main songs, like what we're going to walk in with, exit with, all that. The in between time and the dancing part is all up to them. We don't have a song, so I think that's going to be the hardest one to pick.

    ReplyDelete