Sunday, March 15, 2009

Makeup Trial #1

I had my first makeup trial with Lani. I'm still not sure who I'm going with though. I still plan to look around and try other people. I'm definitely not used to seeing myself with that much makeup. My pictures that I took with my camera make me look like a different person. Although the ones taken by her camera looked a lot better. I'll post that when she sends it to me. She also had me try on these fake eyelashes by Shu Uemura. She got them at a makeup training class. She thought it would be fun to just try it on, especially since our colors are brown and green. Here's a picture of the type of eyelashes I tried. The picture is blue, but the one I tried was green. I actually really love them. =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for fake eyelashes on my wedding day that it's ridiculous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة نقل عفش بنجران من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينة نجران بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بنجران

    ReplyDelete