Saturday, January 15, 2011

DIY: Origami Decor

My cousin happened to be making these for her daughter and I thought it would be a cute idea as decor for a wedding. You could write little notes about the bride and groom. Maybe the wedding date at the top. My mind just went all over the place with these things.

My other cousin made the basket in the middle. If these were made in a larger scale, this could be a cute, small centerpiece. You could fill it up with flower petals and potpourri. Or even candy.

The origami paper can be found at Daiso for a cheap price. I've seen packs of smaller origami paper for about a dollar there. Plus, it adds lots of cute color to the decor.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
    chapple gujranwala

    ReplyDelete