Thursday, August 27, 2009

Centerpieces are Complete

Okay, they have been for a long while. I've just been M.I.A. because I've been so busy. I'm very excited for the centerpieces.

This was all created by my cousin, her husband, my dad (who assembled the whole thing), and my aunt. The wine bottle will actually have a branded label that has the table name on it. We decided on Rock Band song titles. =) I love Immigrant Song. hehe.


Pieces of the centerpiece:
  • Staves of a wine barrel (Courtesy of my cousin)
  • Dried Grapevines (Courtesy of my cousin and uncle)
  • Sticks
  • Grapes
  • Ribbon
  • Empty wine bottle (Courtesy of my cousin)

1 comment:

  1. Best Hand Blender Reviews 2019 For Healthy Cooking Need a helping hand with making dinner We ve rounded up the best hand blender to consider when adding to your kitchen gadgets

    ReplyDelete