Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pnina Tornai

Okay, so even though I have my dress, I'm still into that show Say Yes to the Dress. I saw one episode where they were having a Pnina Tornai runway show for her 2009 wedding dresses. I must say, they are pretty sexy dresses. There is one in particular that was the highlight of the show. Her Swarovski dress, which weighed about 8 lbs. and costs $45,000 dollars! This dress costs more than our whole wedding! Almost double! This picture doesn't do it justice. You should watch this episode on Hulu. You can't take your eyes off of it.

2 comments:

  1. Buy products related to Emerald Green Prom Dress products and see what customers say about emerald green prom dress products on Promdresshut.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the Prom Dress, Prom Dresses, Shop Misguided and lose yourself in our smoking' selection of Nude Prom Dresses. Shop now; it's time to get yours!

    ReplyDelete